27 Apr A brief guide about Dedicated Hosting Server
People developing a website always look for a web hosting provider which is reliable, provides 24*7 help desk, security and an effective online presence. Some large business websites require secured web hosting so that their information is not leaked or accessed by any unknown source. A dedicated website hosting server is meant for such big websites and has a lot of benefits.
What is a dedicated server?
Dedicated server is a type of web hosting server which is meant for a single organization. Dedicated server won’t be shared with anybody else if you hire one for yourself. It will solely function for your organization’s website.
Benefits of dedicated server
- The services of a dedicated server like the entire access to the data processing memory and the power of the server are totally under your control and you can access all of them whenever required.
- Most of the web hosting services provide dedicated server which are featured with unlimited bandwidth no matter how much traffic your website has.
- If your website needs to upload huge amount of data, files, and images frequently, dedicated server provides the best solutions by offering more than enough disk space for uploading all of them.
- Another advantage of dedicated server is that you can reap all the benefits of all the latest hardware business applications.
- You can choose whichever OS you want as per the requirement. You also have access to your server’s control panel from anywhere in the world and at any moment.