10 Apr Content Writing Tips – How to write good content for best search engine optimization & top search engine rankings
Effective website content has always contributed to a website’s Search engine optimizationand Search engine ranking. A website is meant for selling your brand online and web content is selling your brand through interesting written data. Knowledge is not enough. You must be able to properly communicate your message. Here are the following mistakes that one must avoid while web content writing.
- Same style of writing – You should never continue with the same style of writing. Every writer has a personal and unique way of writing but website content writing demands a different style every time to keep the visitors engaged to the website. Keep the reader in mind while writing. A teenager visitor will expect a casual kind of writing.
- Long sentences and lengthy paragraphs – Avoid the mistake of writing long sentences and lengthy paragraphs. People hate to read such long sentences. Some even don’t have time. Thus, keep the web content short and simple but informative.
- Puzzled and mysterious writing – The visitors expect a content which renders instant information. Keep in mind that you are writing a web content and not a novel. Keep the language simple and don’t puzzle the people.
- Grammatical errors – Avoid grammatical errors as much as possible. Some web content is quite informative but the grammatical errors draws the attention back. People tend to give less importance to web content which has many grammar errors.
- Absence of key words – Web content must include the keywords. After all, web content plays an important role in SEO and SERP.