19 Apr Effective tips for website based on “EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES”
As we know that no matter what your business is, an online presence is important not only for you but also for the benefit of the people. Same applies to education. Nowadays, there are a number of educational websites on the web. Many educational institutes have their official websites on the internet. These official educational websites are not only used by common people but also the students of the institute. Both schools and colleges have websites and each of them possess certain features. Here are some guidelines for creating a good education website design.
- The website should be student friendly first of all. The information on your website should be easily accessible to the students as per their needs.
- The colour theme, texture and graphical elements use should be decent and classic for a education website. It is website that imparts knowledge. Thus, the entire website look should be classic and not gaudy.
- Do not use high sophisticated words. Students might not understand them. Make use of common words which are simple enough to be understood.
- Your website should be SEO friendly too. This will increase traffic to your website.
- The main options that should be included in a education based website are Homepage, Alumni, Courses, Upcoming events, Examinations, Syllabus etc. These are the basic columns which must be included in an ideal education website.
A website for educational institutes like schools and colleges is highly beneficial. Your alumni, x-staff, x-students can keep in touch to you through your website. You can also publish the results online for your students thereby reducing the work. When it comes to distant learning the websites is the most valuable resource that the student has.