- Browser compatibility – A major problem of Java programming and ALAZ interaction is browser compatibility. One browser may open a website of Java programming while the other might not. This problem is solved my jQuery. It fixes the bugs in the programming and makes your website design compatible with all browsers.
- Lightweight – The jQuery library is lightweight and has the important elements only. Rest of the elements and functions are put in the plug-ins section. It is just 24kb in size. Hence, it is easy to integrate to the applications.
- Easy to learn – jQuery is very easy to learn. A small tutorial about jQuery along with basic coding language will lead to easy learning of jQuery.
- Variety of plug-ins – jQuery has a separate section for plug-ins. You can also develop and create your own plug-ins and use them in your website. Also there are plug-ins that can be downloaded.
- jQuery User interface – jQuery has all the important UI elements like accordions, date picker, sliders etc. They are ready made and you don’t have to spend much time on it.