19 Apr Top 5 WordPress themes for art bloggers
WordPress has been a highly powerful and resourceful CMS mainly for blog development and website development. It has a number of plug-ins, extensions, tools and themes. This makes WordPress more resourceful for the developers. Here are top 5 WordPress themes which can be of great use for art bloggers –
- DeepFocus – Amongst the elegant themes for WordPress, DeepFocus is one of the most beautiful themes for a blog. It is available in 4 colours apart from the standard colour – green, stone, wooden and noise. This theme is featured with a “timthumb” in the between. It adjusts itself as per the images.
- Photocrati Collection – Photocrati is a wonderful collection of 15 themes which is specially designed for art bloggers. These themes have a image gallery and a ecommerce solution attached it them. It is a great option for people who are looking to sell out their art or paintings. It consists of Slideshow, Gallery, Filmstrip, and Blog in the design.
- Photoblog – This is another WordPress theme which is quite suitable for art bloggers. At the top, this theme displays a slideshow. This section can be used for both your images and blog.
- Photoland – This is another exquisite WordPress design. It is featured with a special film strip at the bottom. Each image when clicked magnifies on the entire screen.
- ePhoto – This come from the family of Elegant themes of WordPress. It is featured in in-built blog section, automatic resizing for the thumbnail image, etc. It has a good browser compatibility with all the major browsers.